Hydra Re-Gen is the product needed to recover from failed septic tanks (septic tank soak away). The signs of this condition are:
- Septic tank effluent surfacing on your land
- Strong or bad odors coming from the septic tank or drains
- Pollution of nearby ditches or streams with septic tank effluent
- Slow flushing of toilets and gurgling in the drains
- Ground movement (dips) near the septic tank or soak-away drain-field
- Toilet overflowing
- Overflow at washing machine hook-up
- Overflows into shower or bath when the sink is discharged
- Drain inspection chambers have standing effluent in them
The predominate bacteria in all human and animal waste is facultative bacteria these are organisms which switch between aerobic and anaerobic bacteria depending on the available oxygen conditions.
Anaerobic is the bacterial condition and action which occurs when there is not a plentiful supply of air or oxygen i.e. a typical septic tank. Septic = Anaerobic Bacteria.
In this anaerobic condition the bacteria produce foul smelling and dangerous hydrogen sulphide gas (H2S) and sulphides. H2S in concentrations over 10ppm are poisonous to humans and animals. These bacteria are also many times less efficient at processing waste than bacteria in aerobic conditions, leading to excessive sludge build-up.
This same anaerobic bacteria sectrete a bio slime which over time clogs the porous pipework and surrounding soil making it impossible for liquid to soak away. The rate of bio mat development and the degree of bio mat thickesss is in direct proportion to overall microbial populations and their degradation function and capabilities.
These combined factors greatly impact bio film growth and field flow loss. With this understanding, solving the problems biologically is not as difficult as once believed.
Hydra Re-Gen switches the facultative bacteria to an aerobic state thereby greatly increasing their efficiency and the bacteria therefore no longer produce sulphides and hydrogen sulphide gas. In the aerobic condition these bacteria produce odourless carbon dioxide (CO2).
How Does it Do This?
Hydra Re-Gen contains vast quantities of fast and slow release oxygen agents and enzymes these have a unique natural reaction which rapidly boosts the natural bacteria in your system. This unique combination allows the facultative bacteria which is present in all human waste to switch from anaerobic to super efficient aerobic bacteria which is up to twenty times more efficient in breaking down sewage.
Acting rapidly this fortified bacteria breaks down organic matter and clogging sulphides without killing the helpful bacteria in your septic system.
Hydra Re-Gen can not only be used to restore flow to a slowed system, but can also be used effectively to help prevent the build up of sulphides which cause the water absorption to be severely slowed and also builds up in the aggregate surrounding the drain pipes. Preventative maintenance will help the system before major problems develop.
Hydra Re-Gen contains multiple strains of selected facultative anaerobes (growth with or without oxygen). All microorganisms are Class 1 ATCC organisms, Non-pathogenic, Spore Forming and Vegetative cells. Certified Salmonella Free. Produces abundant amylase, protease, lipase, cellulose, dioxygenase, and pentasonase primary enzymatic activity. Contains natural nutrients for bio stimulation and growth enhancement.
Many Different Applications
Hydra-Regen has additional applications:
- Animal farm waste odours, cows, pigs and birds
- Commercial kitchen grease interceptor odours
- Industrial - high BOD waste
- Sewage systems, waste water lift or pump stations
- Sludge reduction in waste water processing
- Waste handling and recycling
- Industrial waste water ponds
Features and Benefits Summary
Hydra Re-Gen is a complete 3-in-1 system boost for septic tank systems in need of an overhaul.
- 3-in-1 Stops Slow Running Septic Tanks, Eliminates Septic Tank Odors and Boosts Bacteria
- Adds more waste processing capacity to your system
- Recovers failed Septic Tanks, Leach Fields, Clogged Field Lines,and Cess Pools
- Aids the growth of the soils natural bacteria
- Reduces effluent COD / BOD levels by up to 80%
- Increases pump out intervals by reducing sludge formation
- Suitable for all septic tank sizes
Please Note: Your credit card statement will show your charge to either Climax, LLC or Climax Photo depending on your card. For more information about ordering from us, please see our Ordering page.
|Image||Description||SKU||Price Each|| |
|Hydra Re-Gen 32 oz.||68000||$ 29.95||Add To Cart|
|Hydra Re-Gen 10 lbs.||68010||$ 99.95||Add To Cart|